Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random

I can't believe my baby is 17 weeks old now! Where has the time gone?? Daddy went golfing today, so it's just me and Kross. I miss being with him all day. I love when he falls asleep in my arms. He was just laying in my arms looking at me and I can't believe how much I love my little man. I tell him all the time that he's "Mommy's Man!" I think he is the most precious and handsome baby that I've ever seen! And don't you just love that baby smell?!?! When does that go away?? I don't want it to...ever! He's so sweet! Here are some pics from this week:

My Daddy is SOOOO funny!



I'm a BIG boy in my high chair.

This is my model pose...hand behind my head.

I'm tired of the model pose!

This is from this morning. After my nap, I practiced rolling over and even showed Mommy how I do it! Yay!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG he is so darn cute!!!!! I love him! What a big boy rolling over!! I miss him =( and you too of course.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!