A couple of weekends ago we took the boys to a pumpkin patch that I had heard about in the area. It was Daddy's open week, so he was home! I couldn't tell Kross about it ahead of time because he would have driven me nuts asking every five minutes if we were going. It was really cute and I think this will be a yearly tradition.
Kross pretty much has the "look at me and smile big" thing down. Little Brother...not so much.
These crack me up because it looks like Kross was trying so hard to get his brother to sit up and not move. Krew weighs as much as Kross so that's why it was so hard. All he wanted to do was touch and try to eat the pumpkins.
In that top right pic, Krew is eating hay that he grabbed. By this time, Kross was SO not interested in taking pictures any more.






No comments:
Post a Comment