Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Krew's Room

Well, now that he's 7 weeks old, I guess it's good that I finished his room!

I'm glad that I waited to finish his room because I was able to put some of his newborn pics up! The frame is from Walmart and I painted the mat to match his room. I love the way it turned out.

 We decided to do some Bible verses because some of the walls in this room are odd sizes and there wasn't alot you could do with them. I thought the Bible verses would fit nicely and not make the walls seem so boring.
 The lamp was half off at Hobby Lobby. I love that it's different...not your normal looking lamp and it matched perfectly!



 I had a hard time finding curtains to match, so I had these made by a friend on facebook. I used ribbon to tie them back. The black curtain is a black-out curtain so it will be nice and dark.
 All of the art in the room was done by Dana Schuman and she was very good and very reasonably priced. I did all of the designs and she painted everything.
 She also painted these frames for me so they would match.

This was the one project that I did...all I had to do was paint in the lines!


 The bed and all of the furniture is from Walmart! Bedding is from Polka Tot Designs.












2 comments:

The Hideout said...

Very Cute! I love the bible verses. Where did you find those?

Unknown said...

I got them on Etsy.