Wednesday, June 15, 2011
A Good Read for Moms or Future Moms
I was reading one of my favorite blogs today, Dave and Brit Plus One, and she recently did a post on the Terrible Two's. I am very familiar with this stage but often don't know how to respond or react to his tantrums. There have been times when I've "lost it" and yelled at him, which doesn't help the situation but only makes him scared of me. The last thing I want is for my baby to be afraid of his Mommy, but sometimes, even as adults, we don't take the time to STOP and think about things before we react. Today she did a follow-up post to give some of the feedback that she received from other moms, nannies, and blog readers. She highly recommended that every mom or future mom read THIS post, which was written by another blogger. All I can say is WOW! It brought tears to my eyes. Go read it for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was a great blog you shared. I'm sure we can all use a reminder from time to time in any path that we are on, children or not.
Post a Comment