Tuesday, June 14, 2011

16 Week Bump

This is a week late, but I wanted to document it anyway. So far this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful, which has made it pretty easy.

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 16 weeks


Size of baby: 4.6 inches or the size of an avocado


Total Weight Gain/Loss: None according to the scale at the doctor’s office


Maternity Clothes: Nope, I switched to my “big girl” pants, AKA the pants I wore after I had Kross that are just a little too big in the butt.


Gender: 80% Boy, and we’ll find out for sure on Monday


Movement: Flutters…for the most part he is pretty still and extremely LOW! I know why I have to pee 5,000 times a day!


What I miss: Having a nice, cold, adult beverage occasionally…on those stressful days or just to relax…AND having energy! Any kind of energy would be good.


Sleep: Sleeping very well until I have to pee!


Symptoms: MOODY, MOODY, MOODY! TIRED.


Best Moment this week: Feeling him move and feeling him all curled up in a little ball!


What I am looking forward to: Hopefully getting back some energy once the iron pills start working. They said I was anemic so I’m taking iron pills to give myself the iron that I’m not getting.


Cravings: None really…I will pretty much eat anything. Food just sounds good.



2 comments:

beckylbranch said...

You look great! I wish I looked that good at 16 weeks pregnant! geesh!

Katy said...

So glad the pregnancy is going well. I can't believe you are already 16 weeks! You look great.