To say that I am behind on posting is an understatement! I don't know if I'll ever get caught up because it seems like I never get to sit down until it's bedtime.
Krew's first haircut went surprisingly well. I had alot of anxiety about it because he's very busy and I didn't think he'd like sitting still for that long. He never made a peep and wasn't bothered by it at all. It probably helped that it was about naptime too.
Most of his hair was in the back and it was starting to become more of a mullet. She evened it up and blended the sides better (since they're still a little bald), and he looks like a little man. That was the other reason that I wasn't real excited about cutting it since I knew he wouldn't look so much like a baby any more. He still does though.



No comments:
Post a Comment