This one is a week late again because I'm 21 weeks now. I just don't have alot of time to blog and get stuff up in time.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: 6.5 inches or a small cantaloupe, 10.6 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5lbs
Maternity Clothes: None yet.
Gender: BOY! Krew Lane Kilgo…love his name!
Movement: Yes, occasionally he gives me a few good kicks. He sleeps a lot though.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without being hungry.
Sleep: When I am asleep, I sleep well. I could do without all the weird dreams I have though.
Symptoms: Hungry
Best Moment this week: We made it through the week without any bad news or anything scary happening. I hope this continues! My doctor doesn't really make many things seem positive :(
What I am looking forward to: Decorating his room!
Cravings: I love sweets but I don’t like having them in my house!
The ultrasound pics below were taken at 18 weeks. We'll have another at 24.
1 comment:
I love those sweet little feet in that pic!!
Post a Comment