Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update on Kross

So Kross has changed alot since the last time I blogged about him. He loves to get into E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G! We just now child-proofed all the cabinets and he's almost 18 months. I guess we finally got tired of putting things back up. He just started wearing shoes...yes, at almost 18 months! He would not keep any of them on his chubby little feet. He is becoming very verbal...when we can get the three pacis away from his mouth. He walks around with as many pacis as he can find and hold! Some new words he is saying are - no-no, uh-oh, owww, juice (deuce), Pawpaw (Bu-bo), Dog-dog (gog-gog), sit, the "shh" sound, Nana (this is what he calls Mrs. Trudy, his babysitter), bye-bye, hot-hot (he thinks everything is hot-hot), and my favorite is ball (sounds very southern like bowl)! I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of now. He carries on long conversations that I can't quite understand yet too. He loves to be outside and will throw a temper tantrum if we don't let him go out or take him in too soon. He will pull everything out of our closet in about 10 minutes - belts, bags, shoes, dirty clothes, you name it! And he loves to walk around marching, which is basically him stomping his feet. We play hide and seek, which is me running and hiding and him finding me. Allie always gives away where I am at because she comes and sits in front of me. Kross doesn't quite take the hint though because he still jumps when I say BOO! He only has six teeth, but there are two top molars coming in. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES food! The only thing he won't eat is celery and we discovered that because my mom gave him some chicken noodle soup that had little pieces of celery in it. He would spit it out! You can definitely tell when he's done because he will start throwing the food on the floor. He also won't eat food if it's too spicy. He throws his dirty diapers away and can put his dirty clothes in the basket. Since this is getting long (and random), I will do more updates on him when I think of more. Here are the pics! Enjoy! Yes, these are still older, but you haven't seen them yet!





1 comment:

Katy said...

So cute. I am so glad you are back so I can check up on you guys and see pics of little Kross! I can't believe how much he is growing!!!