Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Dreaded Blue Screen

I will be taking an unexpected blog break because our computer is out of commission. We got the dreaded blue screen on Sunday. It won't do anything. We are having someone come and look at it next Tuesday (that was the earliest appt available). We may have to just purchase a new computer, but I hope that's not the case. If it is, all I want is for my pictures to be able to be saved from the computer. All of the pics of Kross are on that computer and they are irreplacable. I will be sick to my stomach if I lose all of those!

Until then, you won't get to see any new pics of our man, but he sure is cute! He got his hair spiked for the first time the other day. And he stands all by himself without holding onto anything...just for about 10 seconds though.

We have his pictures with Santa on Friday and another playoff game on Saturday. Next week I will have tons of blog posts to do. Hopefully my camera will hold all of the pictures! That may be a problem.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

awwwh that sucks!!! I can't wait to see his hair and pics with santa. Miss you guys!!!